Quick service restaurants
Your quick service restaurant needs to combine local / organic produce with a dining experience to make casual diners come back for more. Your service should inspire diners to share their experience and recommend your restaurant on social media.
The Infosys Retail practice offers restaurant management solutions that deepen engagement with customers and employees. We streamline business processes at standalone fast casual restaurants and quick service chains to improve productivity, ensure food safety, and increase profitability. You can increase average order size by moving from mass marketing to customer relationship management-driven operations.
Our digital platform solutions help you customize the menu and cater to the local palate while managing changes to orders. Mobility solutions reduce wait time with tableside ordering and settlement. We create digital display units to promote meal offers, daily specials, and 'happy hours.'
- Knowledge management approach motivates employees to undertake training programs and assimilate the restaurant culture
- Restaurant-specific portals incorporate search engine optimization techniques to drive traffic to the website, and provide intuitive navigation for online ordering
- Digital tools help guests make food choices based on nutritional value, ingredients, and calorie count
- Order management systems integrate inventory, accounting, and billing modules to dynamically create combo orders and ensure quick checkout
- Forecasting models predict demand and reporting tools monitor operations, risk indicators, and wastage
Infosys solutions for quick service restaurants