Navigate your Next in Retail
Digital savvy customers today are seamlessly moving between online and offline channels, as the experiences offered by these channels are getting blurred. The need of the hour for brick-and-mortar retailers is to not only focus on reinventing stores through in-store personalization, but also on enhancing the overall omni-channel experience, by aligning product and customer data with marketing and backend systems in real time.
Infosys helps retailers better understand shoppers’ behavior and uncover business opportunities to drive footfalls as well as web traffic. Our cross-channel platforms enable brick-and-mortar retail stores and hybrid retailers to not only engage shoppers at the moment of truth, but also influence purchase decisions. Our retail ecosystem enhances the customer experience and maximizes share of wallet. Significantly, it streamlines operations across your enterprise and supply chain.
Our offerings for the retail industry are based on three principles:
- Artificial Intelligence powered core: Creates ‘stores of the future’ by aligning core processes with the ‘consumer genome’ and enables intelligent automation of business functions
- Agile digital at scale: Develops a lean enterprise with cloud-based data analytics, omni-channel enterprise solutions, microservices platforms, DevOps, and APIs
- Always on learning: Drives innovation and maximizes the adoption of technology solutions such as intelligent signage, blockchain, and automated business assurance
Infosys partners with retail enterprises to redefine customer experience, renew processes, and amplify the technology core.
Our strong digital platform and partner ecosystem enables retailers to better serve customers online and in-store.
- Platforms: Infosys NIA, Edgeverve, Infosys Equinox, Panaya
- Partners: Adobe, Aptos, AWS, Google, IBM, Infor, BlueYonder, Microsoft, OpenAI, Oracle, Level 39, Pegasystems, SAP, Salesforce, ServiceNow
- Acquisitions and Investments: Brilliant Basics, Fluido, Trifacta, Wongdoody
Infosys managed services for over 200 applications boosts supply chain operations at Fossil