Infosys SAP HANA Practice
Enabling client enterprises to embrace SAP HANA and get the most value
Today, no business that wants to stay relevant with customers would want to tolerate any lag in the speed at which business-critical information gets to it. Even so, most enterprises are struggling to draw strength in a timely manner from the vast reserves of information tucked away within their walls. This is where Infosys and SAP HANA (high-performance analytics appliance) can help.
SAP HANA uses massive capacity in-memory analytics (which represents as much as a thousand-fold increase in computing speed and the ability) to analyze hundreds of terabytes of data, all in real time. In doing so, SAP HANA drives fundamental change to the way business leaders view processes, decisions, and business models.
SAP HANA optimizes SAP Business Suite processes, leveraging merged online transaction processing (OLTP) and online analytical processing (OLAP) on a single platform. With SAP HANA, organizations can rid their ecosystem of data latency. What’s more, it helps reduce total cost of ownership (TCO) using a simplified architecture.
Infosys offers solutions around SAP BW, SAP CRM and SAP Business Suite migration, transformation services and rapid-deployment to speed the transition to a SAP HANA in-memory database platform. Alongside our proprietary Value Realization methodology (VRM™), these solutions help clients get the most value from their investments in SAP HANA in-memory technology.
We have also invested in Infosys SAP HANA Center of Excellence (COE), a significant body of knowledge, to develop industry-specific prototypes, proof of concepts (POC), demos, and ensure process improvements on a continuous basis. The COE also plays a critical role in accelerating return on investment (ROI) for clients.
Infosys SAP HANA COE serves as a catalyst, providing measurable business results for clients in activities like:
- Providing subject matter experts to support the client’s project teams, so they can expedite HANA-based deliveries
- Accelerating transition to next-generation business applications and analytics
- Developing, testing and providing demos of accelerators and apps – on HANA
- Building case studies and business scenarios
- Optimizing SAP HANA solutions across the entire life cycle
- Streamline HANA project management capabilities using Angel Program
- Building and sharing domain knowledge on HANA to help clients achieve more ROI faster
In effect, Infosys HANA COE is a nodal point that intersects several core capabilities like onshore–offshore delivery centers; domain experts in multiple business verticals; the SAP Labs–SAP Solution Management Center– Infosys Labs partnership; as well as project teams at client sites.
Infosys partners with SAP to deliver HANA in-memory technology solutions, including BW on HANA, CRM on HANA, Business Suite of HANA and Near Line Storage (NLS). Our offerings help client businesses leverage their tidal wave of enterprise data and, in the process, improve decision-making capabilities across the client organization.
Over the years, Infosys experts have built deep pockets of expertise in SAP HANA in-memory technology, which translate into notable benefits for client businesses.
- Gain a competitive advantage through dramatically improved performance – Realize performance improvements in multiple areas, which includes running queries up to 100 times faster, data loads and calculations up to 10 times faster
- Unlock the power of data across the enterprise – Enjoy faster and easier access to any kind of business data at any level of detail, benefit from greater business flexibility and competitive advantage
- Streamline IT landscape and lower costs –Lower total cost of ownership, reduce IT workload, respond faster to business requests for information, all the while leveraging the existing infrastructure
How we deliver value
Infosys professionals are hands-on with both extensive industry knowledge and SAP HANA technology, and leverage the strength of Infosys SAP alliance. Hence we are well-placed to offer clients end-to-end in-memory solutions – all the way from planning to migration to analytics and development of new apps for SAP HANA. Our proven global delivery model, coupled with a large pool of in-memory experts, ensures SAP HANA becomes more and more a part of our clients’ business success.
Infosys wins first prize at the 'SAP HANA One Innovative App Contest'
Supply Chain Risk Mitigation application from Infosys recognized for industry relevance and innovation.
McKesson incubates SAP HANA for speed of information and real-time analytics
Steve Dunne, Senior Director, Enterprise Architecture at McKesson, outlines how Infosys is successfully incubating SAP HANA for speed of information and real-time analytics.
Creating a single source of truth at adidas with SAP HANA
adidas conducted a POC with Infosys as the strategic partner. In this video, Michael Voegele, Vice President of IT at adidas Group, shares the lessons learnt and future landscape of this implementation.
SAP HANA® practice at Infosys
Guest posting: Information-driven innovations in supply chain – Part 2
More SAP HANA blogs