Industry dynamics have brought in a tremendous change in the way data visibility, productivity and informed decision making are viewed in a business context. While it was natural to place a constraint of physical presence in office premises in the past, it has now become almost necessary to provide round-the-clock access to data, analytics and business functions. With the Infosys Enterprise Mobility Solution offerings, you can reach the last mile of desired process improvements and productivity – especially among teams that are frequently mobile.
Mobility Strategy Challenges For Enterprises
Enterprise mobility is a complex paradigm with multiple integration scenarios, and a rapidly evolving technology environment. It requires enterprises to address various challenges such as a broad device platform landscape, data security, performance, usability versus enterprise policies, and network connectivity.
An enterprise mobility strategy needs to be geared to address the above challenges. Key decisions required for shaping the enterprise mobility strategy include
financial considerations (business case, ROI, payback period) and
direction of mobility technology (middleware solution to be used, development technologies, backend integration approach, and data security framework). Our mobility offerings factor these considerations, helping you identify and create mobility services that are 'the right fit' for your enterprise.
Infosys' Enterprise Mobility Solutions For Oracle Applications
Infosys offers comprehensive and innovative enterprise mobility solutions, giving you the right platform to embark on your mobility journey. Our offerings have been designed to cover varied industries and business functions, so you can empower your teams with 'on-the-go' services
Enterprise-on-the-go: Provides anytime-anywhere access to core ERP and CRM enterprise functions. Using this, your employees can access these essential functions on their smart phones and tablets 'on the go', act on critical business needs, and make better decisions.
Approvals-on-the-go: Helps your managers act on pending business approvals / transactions.
Sales-on-the-go: Enables your sales teams to focus on revenue generation, improve sales productivity, maintain and grow existing accounts — by accessing and managing real-time customer and pipeline information.
Service-on-the-go: Helps your managers in real-time dispatching and workforce optimization; and your technicians in effectively servicing customers and preventing breakdowns through real-time information availability.
Expense reports-on-the-go: Gives your employees an easily accessible platform to submit, update, withdraw and duplicate their expenses.
Projects-on-the-go: Enables your managers to view and update overall project status, and assign resources to a particular activity. Resources can also update their activity completion status.
|Approach Highlights||Solution Accelerators|
- Our solutions are built on the scalable Oracle Application Development Framework (Oracle ADF). This framework helps leverage existing expertise in web-based and Java development by adopting a hybrid application architecture that brings together HTML5, Java, PhoneGap and device native container.
- Industry-specific solution templates
- Pre-built solution hooks with different Oracle packages like Oracle E-Business Suite, Siebel CRM, Primavera and PeopleSoft
- Reusable artifacts
- Infosys 5Ds Agile Methodology
- Mobility ROI Calculator
The Infosys Value Proposition
Infosys helps you create sustainable enterprise mobility services by:
- Developing the most relevant business cases for mobility enablement – across industry verticals
- Identifying the most relevant Oracle ERP and CRM business functions for your enterprise's mobile future
- Helping you transform business processes for going mobile in critical areas
- Collaborating with Oracle Corporation in bolstering Oracle middleware solutions for developing mobile applications
- Developing user-friendly interfaces with a native look and feel, delivered on device- and platform-agnostic business applications to realize your vision of 'enterprise-on-the-go'
With expertise across the entire enterprise mobility delivery chain in various industry verticals, we are perfectly poised to help you chart your enterprise mobility roadmap.
- The Infosys Mobility Practice brings together a large pool of consultants with rich expertise and experience from large mobility engagements.
- Infosys has platform-specific Mobility Centers of Excellence: iOS, Android, RIM, Windows.
- Infosys houses state-of-the-art Oracle enterprise mobility R&D and hosting labs.
- Close synergies with Oracle – Infosys is an Oracle Diamond level partner, the highest level of membership within the Oracle Partner Network (OPN), and an Oracle Beta Partner for mobile application development platforms.
|Enhance Revenues||Reduce Costs||Increase Customer Satisfaction|
- Minimize lost revenue and shorten billing cycles
- Retain customers and enhance customer service
- Increase first-time-fix / success rate and process efficiency
- Enable real-time availability of information
- Reduce infrastructure costs
- Improve responsiveness
- Ensure predictability
- Respond instantly to any planned or un-planned event
- Increase single-visit completion rate