Oracle Fusion Foundation
Traditional application landscapes are complex and lack flexibility due to disparate applications, best of-breed products, and legacy investments. These landscapes have:
- Multiple instances of enterprise resource planning (ERP) applications from diverse vendors / versions with local customizations
- Disparate databases that challenge analytics and reporting
- Tightly coupled point-to-point integration between applications and ERP solutions
- Frequent upgrades and vendor lock-in
The IT landscape of enterprises needs to be rationalized for better flexibility and increased agility. Oracle's next-generation growth engine, Oracle Fusion Architecture, is enabled by Oracle Fusion Middleware and based on service-oriented architecture (SOA) to address your business challenges.
Oracle Fusion Services Group
Infosys-Oracle practice realizes the potential of Oracle Fusion by aligning with Oracle's strategy. Our Oracle Fusion Services Group is dedicated to design and implement SOA-based solutions using Oracle Fusion Middleware products. Our group focuses on application integration by leveraging SOA and Oracle Fusion products to build customized solutions.
Oracle Fusion Service offerings
Infosys provides a well-documented road map, approach, and methodology for SOA adoption to help enterprises establish Oracle Fusion-based enterprise architecture and the associated implementation framework.
Infosys Oracle Fusion enablers
The Oracle practice at Infosys has developed tools, methodologies, and accelerators to help global companies smoothly migrate to Oracle Fusion / Application Integration Architecture (AIA).
Infosys Oracle Fusion enabling methodology
Infosys SOA-enablement methodology for Oracle Fusion (IN-Fusion) establishes an SOA Center of Excellence (CoE) through maturity assessment, architecture, solution delivery, and operations. Our team has worked on several SOA engagements ranging from strategy to solution implementation.
- Accelerates service enablement of systems by using the Oracle SOA / AIA framework
- Provides a structured and phased approach to streamline the implementation, and identifies a pathway to understand, assess, plan, execute, test, and support the implementation process
- Offers a modular and flexible approach for end-to-end implementation
- Covers requirements planning, change management, solution development, deployment, and post-implementation support
IN-Fusion distills our experience in SOA realization and the global delivery model into a cost-effective methodology that delivers high-quality software in time and within budget.
Infosys has developed in-house boosters to enable SOA adoption on Oracle Fusion technologies. In addition, we have extensive experience in Oracle Fusion tools for end-to-end service lifecycle management. It covers service design, development, deployment, mediation, registries, management, testing, and monitoring.