High-technology and discrete manufacturing
The High-Tech and Discrete Manufacturing practice at Infosys partners with clients to:
- Improve customer experience
- Increase supply chain agility
- Enhance R&D productivity
- Leverage IT
- Ensure regulatory compliance
We combine our experience, business process, and technology expertise with solutions and a metrics-driven approach to deliver tangible business outcomes. The Infosys Global Delivery Model and operational excellence, enable organizations to free up resources through efficiencies / cost savings and focus on growth initiatives. This also helps in realizing value quickly.
We have teamed up with Oracle to combine Oracle's best-of-breed applications and technology with our functional expertise and world-class services to deliver extensive enterprise benefits. Some of our solutions include:
- Project Driven Supply Chain (PDSC) solution helps project-driven companies achieve better customer service by improving inventory control and working capital management, while also enabling on-time execution.
Price Protection solution for high-tech distributors include distributor price protection management, which automates the processes of inventory write-downs and price list adjustments. Application integration improves profitability and provides competitive advantage by focusing on high-impact or high-value business processes.
- Demand to Deliver (D2D) solution addresses the supply chain challenges faced by high-tech enterprises. It provides an open, standards-based integrated solution that covers the entire demand and supply chain. The solution uses best-of-breed Oracle products to reduce the solution time to market and total cost of ownership for enterprises.
- Mobility-enabled Aftermarket solution provides industrial manufacturing enterprises the right platform to change into lean and agile enterprises that are geared to meet the need for aftermarket services. The solution ensures end-to-end integration, all the way from identifying issues at the point of service to invoice generation. It deploys easy-to-operate processes on mobile devices that field technicians find very useful.
Logistics-in-a-Box solution can accelerate the deployment of your logistics strategy by integrating Oracle Transportation Management (OTM) with Oracle E-Business Suite, JD Edwards, PeopleSoft, SAP, and other enterprise resource planning (ERP) products, as well as with legacy applications. The solution provides value for companies that buy transportation services and face the need for rapid deployments.
- PPM 90 solution offers a seamless integration between Oracle Primavera and Oracle Projects for project management and project accounting. It helps engineering, procurement, and construction (EPC) enterprises achieve full and seamless project and portfolio management (PPM) lifecycle by bridging the gap between project management, manufacturing, and supply chain management. It is a pre-configured version of Oracle PPM solutions – created for enterprises looking for a quick rollout and shorter time-to-market projects, using industry-standardized project solutions.
Enterprise Mobility solution empowers your on-the-go workforce and customers by enabling them to access core ERP and customer relationship management (CRM) applications via mobile devices. It also helps you leverage the existing investments in Oracle products and technologies, thus reducing total cost of ownership, while increasing return on investment.
Learn more about Infosys high-tech industry offerings
Learn more about Infosys discrete manufacturing industry offerings