Infosys Oracle Practice: Providing excellence in life sciences
The life sciences landscape is marked by complexity, conflicting priorities, and rapid change — thinning new drug pipelines vs. rising drug development costs; patent expiries vs. mergers & acquisitions; compliances vs. competitiveness; and social media vs. traditional sales. The right balance for success can be achieved through business models that provide enterprise-wide cost efficiencies with a healthy dose of innovation. In addition to improving efficiencies, business models must aim at building tomorrow’s enterprises.
Infosys is positioned to be a partner of choice. We leverage our vast experience, deep domain expertise, and in-depth knowledge of Oracle products in the life sciences domain to facilitate the realization of your business goals. In our endeavor to help you achieve your business goals, we will enable you to ‘transform, innovate, and optimize’ through technology-led transformation. We deliver path-breaking solutions by employing our Global Delivery Model (GDM) and proven best practices while maintaining the highest standards of quality.
You can harness our rich repository of
tools, accelerators, and ready-to-use solutions developed in our Life Sciences Innovation Center. These will provide the crucial domain and application knowledge required to accelerate the successful delivery of business solutions and maximize your returns on Oracle investments.
Highlights of our practice:
- Consultants from a diverse group of MDs, PhDs, MBAs, scientists, and domain experts
- Comprehensive business solutions developed and deployed in our Oracle Innovation Center
- Experience of working with leading life sciences enterprises in a host of domains on various Oracle products, spanning the entire value chain
We provide an array of services, including
package-enabled business transformation, implementation, rollout, maintenance, support, upgrade for Oracle applications. Our applications span the entire value chain, including
Oracle E-Business Suite, Oracle Clinical R&D Products (Argus, OC/RDC,LSH), PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Siebel, Hyperion, and OBIEE.
Life Sciences Innovation Center
Infosys has built an Innovation Center dedicated to clinical research and development. The center is fully capable of demonstrating end-to-end processes across the R&D value chain using the Oracle product stack. In addition, we are building solutions to help address trends that can help solve client problems. Clients can visit the center to understand how Oracle product stack and Infosys solutions add value to their businesses in the R&D space.
- Infosys E2B R3 XML Validation Utility
- Metadata -driven standardization using Oracle Life Sciences Data Hub
- Transmission of adverse event data from Oracle Clinical to Argus using E2B
- Risk-based monitoring of clinical trials
- 24X7 support and maintenance for Oracle E-Business Suite application for a large pharmaceutical company
- Implementing harmonized CRM business processes across LATAM using Siebel for European Crop Science Major
- Support and maintenance for a large pharmaceutical company for Siebel application spread across several countries
- Implementation of Oracle Transport Management solution for a large pharmaceutical client in Europe
- Global L2 / L3 support for Oracle Argus and Oracle Clinical for a global pharmaceutical and clinical research organization (CRO)
- Platform services for Oracle Argus 7.0.x for a global pharmaceutical company
- Support and development of clinical applications for a global CRO
- Support and maintenance of Oracle JD Edwards for a Global healthcare company
- Upgrade of Peoplesoft for a leading healthcare distributions company
Know more about our
Life Sciences capabilities