Tyson Foods’ Transformation into Digital-Speed Innovation
We concluded the joint webinar series with Consumer Goods Technology on 19th April 2022. This edition focused on the backbone of Tyson Foods transformation to Digital-Speed innovation covering cloud adoption across Infrastructure, Security, HR and Finance that brought agility across the organization.
Technology is an enabler for Tyson Foods, investing in technology required having the right leadership and talent.
- 2017 – new head of technology brought in a momentum shift to the company
- Last 3 years have been about laying the foundations for transformation – SaaS has played a big part in the cloud adoption journey
- Infrastructure, security as a service is the next in the transformation journey
- Monitoring product quality, labelling, safety management
- Managing risk and sustainability leveraging IT for ex: automating animal welfare checks, water / energy management, setting guardrails to enhance security.
Some new use cases for transformation are –
Constant communication of the common vision and purpose with all stakeholders (platform providers, system integrators) becomes the secret sauce for successful transformation.
If you missed the live session, watch it now by clicking the link below: