Product Development, Testing and Maintenance for a Leading Security Testing Company based in North America
A North America based company that specializes in helping companies navigate through the complex process of receiving FIPS 140-2 validations and Common Criteria evaluations. With a proven track record and years of experience, the firm offers unmatched expertise in achieving government validation efforts at a firm, fixed price.
Infosys was engaged to design, develop and test version 1.0 of an enterprise level security testing application which needed to be deployed as a software appliance.
Subsequent to GA release, Infosys was involved in several major and minor enhancements of the product besides developing several connectors to integrate the product with other third party applications.
Business Value Provided
- Designed and developed the rich UI using Flex 3.0 and later migrated the same to Flex 4.0
- Data object model design and implementation using Hibernate and Mysql
- Leveraged Spring J2EE framework for rapid application development
- Provided Linux expertise for developing and testing the software appliance
- Compared various open source reporting tools and implemented the reporting needs using Pentaho
- Aggressively pursued test case automation in order to reduce QA cycles (using Junits, SoapUI, Selenium and Python)
- GA release of the product was on time and met all release and performance criteria
- Several open source technologies were leveraged to cut costs and also reduce time to market.
- Key enhancements were implemented in a very short time to help sales post GA
- Infosys proposed and implemented connector to Archer GRC which was a must for many enterprise customers