Our solutions and services help telecom companies address the challenges of quicker and smarter new service rollout and legacy transformation. We partner with Telecommunication Service Providers to achieve a flexible organization in a dynamic business landscape.
Our flagship clients include:
- Seven of the Top 10 global Communication Service Providers
- Five of the Top Six North American telcos, four of the Top Six European telcos, One of the Top Five Asia-Pacific telcos
- Three major cable operators and two major ISPs
Telecom Order and Offer Management solution is an end-to-end order management solution that provides out-of-the-box functionality for critical features such as single-click enablement, bulk ordering, etc. The solution reduces the cost of introducing new products and optimizes the efficiency of sales processes. It uses Siebel application components, including RTD, to provide a complete order management package for communication service providers.
Campaign Management and Marketing application helps telecommunication services provider cross-sell and up-sell to 21 million customers.
Infosys partnered with a leading telecommunication service provider to consolidate different programs and instances into an integrated platform. The solution provided a stable and efficient base, increased functionalities and aligned marketing to business needs.
- Telco uses the Campaign Management and Marketing application to cross-sell and up-sell to 21 million customers across segments
- Automated sales reporting using Siebel Analytics and executive dashboards
- Leverages customer knowledge by sharing it with partners and collaborating on sales management. Dealers participate in the sales and marketing activities by using self-service features of the system or by interacting with the client over the phone
- Integrated customer information residing in several legacy systems by Siebel, allowing sharing of customer knowledge across departments
- Reduction in the number of legacy systems and integration of data across applications resulted in lower maintenance costs and reduced costs associated with changes in technology and business processes
Learn more about Infosys'
Communications industry offerings