Oracle Application Management Services (AMS)
In today’s competitive and agile business environment, the expectation from application management services (AMS) is more than just keeping the lights on.
Chief Information Officers (CIOs) today are constantly looking for ways to better partner with businesses, to contribute to their organization growth and profitability objectives. However, they are faced with some key challenges:
- How to continuously enhance service efficiency and effectiveness, and reduce total cost of ownership (TCO)?
- How to improve business agility and predictability?
- How to make a transition to business outcome driven IT operations?
- How to simplify and reduce complexity of an application landscape?
- How to tap new technology capabilities, to differentiate and create a competitive edge?
Infosys ValuePLUS AMS
Crystalizing decades of AMS experience, Infosys built a comprehensive ValuePLUS framework that embeds industry best practices, process templates tools, and frameworks that help automate several support processes.
Our core philosophy is to eliminate, automate, or shift-left. Thus, the resultant funnel is a significantly reduced maintenance effort, with maximum uptime for the end-users. It enables a steady shift in application management approach, from reactive to proactive management of business processes through the Infosys Command Center.
Key benefits of the solution:
- Significantly reduced incident volume of up-to 40 percent
- Faster incident resolution, leading to higher satisfaction levels
- Higher productivity through robotic automation of incident resolution, self-healing, and diagnostic tools
- Improved business performance at a lower cost with continuous improvement
- Transparent online reporting using mobility for business service level agreements (SLAs)
- Committed innovation to aid continuous solution improvement