Enterprises and consumers are demanding usage based service models that are real-time, elastic and with low latency. The future of network innovation powered by 5G is poised to cater to these evolving requirements.
5G will transform network capabilities bringing in significant opportunities for network virtualization, AI and automation, while lowering associated costs considerably, and enhancing delivery of network based services, IT systems and applications. Ubiquitous and immersive solutions will be enabled through 5G using technologies such as edge computing and network slicing. More importantly, 5G will enable enterprises – IT and Lines of Business – to usher in a new era of innovation, create new, experiences, services and improve operational efficiency in organizations.
Infosys and its global network of 5G Living Labs, and its rich ecosystem of partners, tech providers and startups will help organizations learn through rapid experimentation and curating innovation ideas. It brings together Infosys’ innovation capabilities across IoT, Healthcare, Utilities, Mining, Media, Immersive experiences and Connected Communities, to enable enterprises develop new use cases and solutions.
Infosys 5G Offerings
Infosys has developed technology tools and accelerators that can fast-track the 5G adoption journey for Enterprises and Communications Service Providers (CSP). The service offerings will help enterprises imagine and create new economies with 5G technology, while simultaneously helping communication service providers accelerate and monetize their 5G network deployment.
- Accelerate SDN/NFV adoption in 5G
- Transform OSS/BSS with service orchestration
- Simplify and Automate Operations
- Monetization of 5G use cases and capabilities
- Infosys has expertise and a proven legacy of working across industry verticals and is a trusted partner for Enterprise Digital Transformation in building IoT use cases powered by NextGen networks
- Infosys through its legacy of collaborating and partnering with network OEMS, CSPs, and networking forums has developed a reference architecture for Edge and Access networks
- Infosys offering in the areas of service orchestrator design and integration helps speed up the transformation by allowing customers to focus on business requirements
- Infosys is committed to open source and white box solution along with solutions from industry leading players
- Infosys supports clients from across industries to define, develop and integrate service offering as an ecosystem integrator for 5G offerings
- Infosys continues to invest in developing accelerators to spurt SDN and NFV adoption for 5G
- Infosys’ extensive investment in cloud, virtualization, AI/ML and DevSecOps along with deep experience in Planning, Design, Assurance and Operations has become the basis for our tools, accelerators, analytics and closed loop assurance solutions
Infosys 5G Living Labs – Orchestrating the 5G Ecosystem
Infosys is offering an orchestration hub for the 5G ecosystem players – OEM, Service Provider, Technology Creators, Academia, Industry Forums and Enterprise for building and monetizing 5G. The first 5G Living Labs has been launched in India and will be replicated in North America, ANZ and Europe