Identity and Access Management
Enterprises today are moving from traditional environments to cloud at an astonishing pace, allowing businesses to be more agile, efficient, and scalable. This has led to sensitive information being stored casually across multiple devices and servers. In order to restrict access of unauthorized users and avoid data breaches it is very critical to define and manage user identities and access permissions. It can be done by ensuring users have authentic identities and are accessing resources and applications that they have permission to use and by governing and continuously enforcing access setup and robust authorization systems.
A robust Identity and Access Management (IAM) framework must deliver a comprehensive solution by including key strategies such as:
- Enabling enterprises to determine and establish the identity lifecycle for all entities
- Automatically provisioning access including management of privileged access
- Setting up processes for fine grained authorization and delivering single sign-on capabilities across different channels of digital access
- Establishing robust processes for governance and compliance with intuitive user interfaces
- Leveraging risk-based analytics to gain detailed visibility into access provided and managing user’s ability to get access across enterprise resources
We offer IAM Advisory Service, Identity Governance and Administration Service, Access Management Service, Privileged Access Management Service, Consumer Authentication and Governance Service, Managed Services for Identity and Access Management, and Risk Analytics Service as part of our Identity and Access Management portfolio.