Complex organizations need a centralized enterprise security architecture that enables stakeholders to have a single view of their security posture. Often, security leadership of enterprises lack necessary information regarding the presence of technology controls, their interoperability, the security technology asset inventory, their deployment status, and roadmap.
Infosys Cyber Compass is an Enterprise Security Architecture solution as a managed service. It tracks technology controls, compares them with reference architecture, gets visibility into their gaps, points out the ones that are yet to be implemented, their deployment status, details of products that implement these controls, coverage, and interoperability.
Infosys Cyber Compass
- Provides complete view of the technology controls and their interaction
- Documents and visualizes the Enterprise Security Architecture
- Provides visibility into control gaps
- Presents the activities and progress in adding or decommissioning security tools mapped to controls
- Enables effective security governance
- Helps CISOs to prioritize investments into new controls