With the aim of enabling enterprises and telecom service providers quickly respond to changing business requirements, there is a need to make networks agile and flexible. This is pushing the industry towards adoption of Network Functions Virtualization (NFV) and Software Defined Networking (SDN). The adoption of SDN and NFV application software is rapidly increasing in the networking industry and in the process replacing hardware and embedded equipment.
We are helping our clients to accelerate the adoption of SDN/NFV and realize value faster with offerings spanning across SDN NFV Consultancy, Product Development, Design, Testing and Integration. Our offerings are well supported by unique set of differentiators and market driven solutions in this space.
Specialized Innovation Labs for SDN/NFV
Our specialized innovation labs for SDN/NFV in Bangalore and Trivandrum are equipped with Open Source components like Openstack, ONF, OSM, ONAP, ODL, NOX, vSwitch and also Standard SDN switching elements, traffic generators and tools.
SDN/NFV Frameworks and Accelerators
In order to accelerate the adoption and faster roll out of SDN NFV services, Infosys has various network automation tools & accelerators.
- Dynamic Network Service Designer solution
- SDN/NFV configuration management solution framework
- SDN/ NFV Business Evaluation and ETSI MANO based Product Evaluation Framework
- SDN/ NFV Validation framework
- Solution accelerator for SDWAN solution deployment
- Solution accelerator for Thin CPE deployment
Infosys IP for SDN/NFV services includes:
- Infosys Smart Network Assurance (ISNA) – Next-Gen AI/ML-based closed loop service assurance solution
- Infosys Network Function Automation (INFA) - VNF and application onboarding, validation and certification framework