Digital Shared Services
With analytics and reporting tools, companies can aggregate, analyze, and convert data into dynamic and intuitive reports, thereby improving business and marketing intelligence. Such real-time analytics and reporting capabilities help companies make prompt and relevant business decisions, helping improve productivity and optimize costs.
Challenges and opportunities
- Increasingly difficult to reduce cost and manage multiple agency development partners with redundant platforms and processes
- Hard to manage the complexity of multiple agency and systems integration (SI) partners, coupled by a need to consolidate operations with a single vendor for centralized operations
Infosys' Digital Shared Services comprises a wide range of features that straddle the entire digital marketing value chain. The solution has proven business benefits of reducing costs by 30 – 40 percent and improving time to market by 30 – 50 percent.
The scope of the solution comprises:
- Agency and brand team engagement
- Digital and web assets production (factory delivery and support)
- Platform, architecture, hosting and content delivery
- Demand planning with brand teams
- Service level agreements (SLAs) for service reporting and delivery
- Security and compliance
- Quality management
- Digital innovation