Software product development
Software products have become ubiquitous across industries. With technologies such as cloud and mobile platform converging and the increasing complexity of software development, organizations need:
- To adapt quickly to be more competitive in the market, minimizing development time while supporting multiple software platforms, variants, and versions without compromising quality
- To adopt to advances in cloud computing, software as a service (SaaS), mobility, and social media into their offerings to be on the cutting edge, create right value and experience for customers
- To maximize customer opportunity by extending offerings to new markets – industry verticals or geographies (including localization), or by augmenting product offerings with services
Infosys offers Software Products Development partnership to its customers to systematically speed up time to market, reduce total cost of product and ownership, enhance emerging computing models and help them grow in new markets.
- Reduce total development costs and time through a “factory” approach combined with a global engineering model, focusing on continuous productivity improvement. Pre-built frameworks, reference methodologies and automation tools built from the experience of working with top global companies, help baseline, measure and improve software development costs and time to market.
- Reduce total product cost or meet target cost by ensuring efficient product features and functions through value analysis and engineering, leveraging pre-built globalization tools, SaaS enablement framework, cloud-based load test framework and Infosys professional services.
Services and solutions
Infosys offers a breadth of services in critical software product domains, across the product life cycle.