Infosys helps loyalty giant Aimia become a customer analytics expert
Traditionally, loyalty management programs have been extremely valuable to the retail sector. But these aren't enough anymore. Today, retailers need to harness the power of customer analytics with solutions that provide valuable inputs to shape campaigns and formulate customer strategies.
In line with their corporate vision, Aimia decided to build globally-respected and next-generation analytics solutions. Infosys has been a trusted advisor for Aimia since 2001, including building the Nectar mobile app and offshoring the processing of Nectar points to India.
Aimia leveraged their decade-long relationship with Infosys to create the flagship product in retail analytics – the Intelligent Shopper solution – which helps create value from customer data. Today, many clients across the globe rely on the solution to collect, analyze, and derive actionable insights through point-of-sale and customer data.
Benefits of the Intelligent Shopper solution:
- Enables retailers to make better decisions in pricing, promotions, ranging, space planning, store format / locations, product availability / development, and communication strategy.
- Gives insights into the buying behavior and provides quick answers on how to influence buying behavior.
- Delivers graphical reports over the Internet with its highly intuitive interface.
- Reduces lead time for reports from hours or days to minutes.
- Provides significant financial returns with sales increasing by up to 5 percent.
Simon Hawkes, COO, EMEA, and Fiachra Woodman, IT Director, EMEA, discuss how Infosys partnered with Aimia to build its flagship next-generation analytics solutions.
Aimia leaders share their views on the importance of technology in drawing meaningful insights from structured and unstructured data in an ever-expanding digital world.
Read how the Intelligent Shopper solution provides retail and CPG companies with insight and fast answers about how to influence buying behavior.