Accelerate Workload Migration to Cloud with Infosys-AWS
The Infosys-AWS partnership empowers businesses with the right expertise and tools for migration, transformation and management of workloads on the cloud.
Our holistic approach leverages best-practices and customized tools, giving you a seamless migration journey from strategy to execution with zero business disruption.
As an advanced and premier consulting partner in the AWS Partner Network (APN), Infosys leverages its AWS investments to jointly develop solutions that help clients drive greater business value faster. Here’s how we do it:
Build the right foundation – We align our workload migration roadmap with the AWS cloud adoption framework through discovery workshops and JumpStart work-streams. Now, you can easily prioritize initiatives, ensure security and streamline operations at lower total cost of ownership, enabling higher returns on your investments.
Scale with quality – With the right foundation, you can access best-in-class migration methodologies, tools and accelerators to fast-track your migration and equip your workloads with new and advanced on-cloud features.
Infosys’ 5-step approach ensures business continuity and security even as you move towards achieving greater agility for your enterprise.
Cloud security architecture: Stay compliant with continuous QA and threat management using security architecture that provides enterprise-level security for infrastructure, applications and data.
Workload analysis and mass migration: Eliminate business disruption through codified models and decision logic that capture workloads for cloud migration and enhancement.
Application refactoring with architecture and development: Accelerate migration with proven frameworks that measure migration effectiveness and approaches that cover individual technology stacks.
Cloud automation and DevOps: Enhance application speed, quality and reliability using automation-driven DevOps to rapidly on-board applications on cloud.
Managed cloud operations: Make your business agile by fully leveraging cloud features and operations automation along with proactive, predictive and reactive service assurance and end-to-end security.
Infosys differentiators and accelerators
Stay secure and efficient with best-in-class tools
- Infosys Workload Migration (WLM) Suite discovers, analyses and recommends applications suitable for hosting and plans migration to AWS cloud
- Infosys Migration Planning Suite offers accelerators to re-factor and transform web applications, legacy virtual servers/OS, databases, and ERP systems to cloud-native technology platforms
- Infosys Legacy Modernization Suite leverages our proven accelerate, renew, and transform (ART) framework that combines non-intrusive and state-of-the-art knowledge curation platforms, migration tools and the right expertise
- Infosys Service Assurance Suite automates the monitoring, management, provisioning, and deployment of cloud stacks to enforce security, compliance and service management standards while ensuring a consistent user experience
- CloudEndure enables smooth migration and disaster recovery through continuous data replication across any infrastructure (physical, virtual or cloud-based servers) along with automated machine conversion and orchestration of the application stack
- Infosys Information Platform (IIP) is available on AWS and helps enterprises source actionable insights for their businesses
Maximize migration value and scale
Besides providing intuitive and advanced solutions for cloud adoption, our methodology helps you:
- Establish a roadmap with cloud strategy and control, custom-built cloud platforms and migration pilot implementations
- Transform workloads through application migration, cloud automation and cloud operations
- Optimize operations through AWS Native Cloud development, DevOps services and cloud usage analytics and optimization
The easily scalable Infosys-AWS migration strategy delivers:
- Robust security and compliance features
- Continuous support through trained teams and production AWS workloads
- Clear objectives and shorter migration timelines
- Strong value proposition with executive sponsorship
- Dedicated financial commitments and investments